I’m working on a small side project in .NET Core that creates an EPUB e-book out of some HTML source material. In addition to the source files, you need to write some metadata files to complete the book, and this is where I was running into some problems.
I got a new computer recently, and with a new computer comes the need for a new neoprene sleeve (especially important for these new MacBooks, since apparently a speck of dust getting into the keyboard will brick it). I ended up getting this Amazon Basics one because, hey, it’s cheap, and the whole point of a laptop sleeve is that it’s always in your bag and you should hardly ever see it. It arrived today and while the quality isn’t spectacular, I knew what I was paying for and so I’m fine.
or, why the Strugatskys are better than H.P. Lovecraft
My new GitHub-hosted blog is online! There will hopefully be much more informative, insightful, hilarious, and multi-subject posts to come, but as a quick test to make sure I have Jekyll set up correctly, here’s a little thing to make your C# code a little nicer.